How to cure and fight impotence - Dr Fabio Castiglione Urologist in London.
Dr. Fabio Castiglione Urologist London and Director HolisticAndrology Clinic and Diga33. The center uses a therapeutic approach based on the most recent clinical studies, on the guidelines of the international scientific societies of sexual medicine of which Dr. Castiglione, andrologist London, is a member of the commission.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can occur for many reasons. Sometimes it's as simple as the side effect of a particular drug. But for about 75% of men, the cause is more complex. Today we will deal with answering the question: how to cure and fight impotence; both from a "natural" point of view, and with the support of drugs.
How to cure impotence, let's talk about it with Dr. Fabio Castiglione urologist London !
Who is Dr. Fabio Castiglione Urologist on London ?
Dr. Fabio Castiglione is an Urologist Andrologist in London . He earned his PhD on stem cells and erectile dysfunction at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium). He is a fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine (FECSM), of the European Urology Board (FEBU) and member of the scientific committee of the Andrological Guidelines of the International Sexual Medicine Society (ISSM), of the European Society of Urology (UAE) and of the European Society for Sexual Medicine (ESSM). Dr. Castiglione also obtained the qualification as Associate Professor in Italy
What is impotence?
It is always good to remember what impotence actually is because unfortunately, even today, many people misinterpret some messages. Erectile dysfunction is a disorder, not a disease! It manifests itself as the persistent inability to achieve and / or maintain an erection sufficient to have satisfactory sexual intercourse! It can affect all men, in particular in the range between 50 and 60 years but young people are not exempt, although often, the causes seem to be more psychological than physical. Young people between 18 and 25 can suffer from it mainly due to their lifestyle. The propensity to smoke, the use of drugs and alcohol, combined with psychological factors such as fear, performance anxiety, low self-esteem can contribute to the disorder.
The first good news!
Most cases of erectile dysfunction are treatable, and although some particular cases cannot be completely cured, there are many effective treatment options to relieve the symptoms; so that you can enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
Houston we have a problem!
Statistically, the men who hide their impotence problem are the majority. This is extremely inconvenient because, as we wrote before, medicine today offers valid solutions to the problem! The hardest part of this problem is getting these men to admit that they have a problem! Of course, we know that this dysfunction is extremely limiting and deeply affects the life of a man. However, fear, ignorance and shame are the first real obstacles to be overcome in order to return to having a normal life.
Who to contact to effectively combat impotence?
Your primary care physician, urologist in London , andrologist in London or endocrinologist are all capable of diagnosing and treating impotence problems.
The GP is considered the first point of access. He is trained to diagnose a wide range of conditions, so it is a great starting point, in addition to this he should also be the doctor who knows you best.
The Urologist. He is a doctor who specializes in the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. A urologist has more in-depth training to treat complicated erection problems, including those that require surgery.
Andrologist. He is a Urologist specializing in the treatment of conditions relating to sexual dysfunction and fertility in males. As andrologists possess more experience in the male reproductive system, they are generally the most appropriate professionals to consult for patients with infertility and sexual dysfunction.
How to cure impotence ? The options available!
Can you run as fast as you did when you were 20? Hit a tennis ball with the same speed and rotation? Probably not, but that doesn't mean that even if you're getting older, you can't continue to stay in the game and enjoy it. This is as true for sport as it is for sex. We know that erectile dysfunction can occur for many reasons, it can result from vascular disease, neurological disease, diabetes, or prostate related treatments or surgery. In any case, the following tips will help you to overcome ED, to improve your health and achieve a better sex life.
The "Natural" methods to cure impotence
The ones we report are excellent tips for changing your lifestyle habits. This is more important than you think, as many cases of impotence are related to bad lifestyle habits!
· Start walking. According to a Harvard study, with just 30 minutes of walking a day, there was a 41% drop in ED risk. Other research suggests that moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with ED.
· Eat well. In the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, eating a diet rich in natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish (with less red and processed meat and refined grains) decreased the likelihood of ED.
· Pay attention to your vascular health. Hypertension, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides can damage arteries in the heart (causing heart attack), brain (causing stroke), and penis (causing ED). A voluminous waistline also contributes to this. Simply by going to your doctor for a check up on your vascular system, you will have confirmation if it is in good shape or in need of a tune-up; through lifestyle changes and, if necessary, medication.
· Size matters in the sense that if you are overweight you need to lose weight and stay slim! Losing weight can help fight erectile dysfunction, thus achieving optimal weight and maintaining it; is another good strategy to avoid or correct ED. Obesity increases the risks of vascular disease and diabetes, two of the main causes of ED. And the excess fat interferes with several hormones that can be part of the problem.
· Move the right muscles. We are not talking about your biceps, but the pelvic floor! A trained pelvic floor increases stiffness during erections and helps prevent blood from leaving the penis by pressing on a key vein. Three months of series twice a day with Kegel exercises (which strengthen these muscles); in combination with biofeedback and advice on lifestyle changes (quitting smoking, losing weight, limiting alcohol); they worked much better than just the advice listed above.
How to cure and fight impotence? What medical treatments are provided?
In Holistic Andrology clinic , a therapeutic approach is used based on the most recent clinical studies, on the guidelines of international scientific societies of sexual medicine and on the extensive clinical experience gained by Dr. Fabio Castiglione urologist london.
Furthermore, each patient is treated, following some fundamental points:
The detailed history and physical examination of the patient are always essential elements to identify the real causes of the dysfunction.
A gradual approach is always suggested, starting with less invasive treatments.
If drug treatment fails, more invasive second-line treatments or investigations may be considered.
Surgery should be reserved for men in whom less invasive reversible treatments have failed or are contraindicated.
The treatment must be personalized and the follow-up must be organized to evaluate the effectiveness and satisfaction of the treatment.
In Holistic Andrology center, urology clinic in London , a personalized therapy is set up that allows the patient to obtain more vigorous erections and continue to have satisfying sexual activity. All treatments are chosen to correct the different underlying causes of erectile dysfunction.
Treatments available for the cure of erectile dysfunction
The following list shows the available treatments, classified according to the desired therapeutic result.
As-needed solutions, i.e. they allow patients to get erections before and during sexual intercourse:
Medicines by mouth (belonging to the PDE-5 inhibitor category) such as Viagra®, Cialis®, Levitra® and Spedra®
Topical drugs such as: